This 100% cotton rag sheet was developed to meet the highest quality standards for the storage of photographs, textiles and works on paper.
Produced with an ultra-smooth finish to prevent damage to negatives and prints by abrasion, this natural white paper is unbuffered and sulphur-free. It also features excellent fibre distribution and formation.
pH Value: 6.8 to 7.2 at the time of manufacture. Passed the P.A.T.
- General storage of photographic collections
- Storage of textiles for which the alkaline environment of a buffered paper is considered undesirable, such as wool and silk.
- Interleaving and wrapping of works on paper where buffering is not desired.
- Storage of silver and artifacts.
- Fabrication of slings and folded mounts.
Sheet size: 610 x 915mm (24 x 36")
pH at time of manufacture: 6.8 - 7.2