Use this self-adhesive archival quality durable, long fibered, tear resistant, white paper tape for hinging and book repair.
It's water soluble, has acid-free adhesive, is pH Neutral and non-yellowing.
- Relatively tear resistant special paper that is self adhesive on one side for restoring and joining documents and papers
- Ideal for re-inserting torn out pages and for repairing damaged edges or for strengthening inside joints of paperbacks
- Also suitable for hinging resin-coated photographic prints and some artworks
- Buffered with calcium carbonate in order to neutralize acids that are released during natural paper aging
- Coated on one side with a solvent free, age resistant and permanently elastic polyacrylate adhesive
- Reversible with solvents
- Non-ageing, non-yellowing
- Acid free
- Lignin free
- Passes the Photographic Activity Test
Available in 3 widths - 13mm, 20mm & 40mm
Width: 13mm, 20mm or 40mm
pH: 8.5 at time of manufacture
YouTube video on using P90 tape